I have broad experience of dealing with commercial disputes, both domestic and international. My key expertise is in corporate disputes, shareholder disputes, high value contractual disputes and finance related disputes.
My matters cover a range of sectors including banking, media, hospitality and manufacturing.
Representative matters include:
- Acting for a Dubai retail company in High Court proceedings involving multi-jurisdictional issues and allegations of commercial fraud
- Acting for a high net worth individual in fraud claims brought by a state-owned bank in the High Court worth circa £2bn
- Acting for a tech company in multi-million High Court shareholder dispute
- Acting for founder and major shareholder in multi-million shareholder dispute
- Advising worldwide media company on multi-national licence dispute
- Advising worldwide manufacturing group on various contractual disputes
- Wrongful trading and professional negligence proceedings against directors of a large insolvent company in the High Court backed by litigation funding
- Acting for a shareholder/director in a multi-million shareholder dispute involving breach of duty allegations (settled in mediation)
- Acting for company in LCIA arbitration proceedings against insurer
What others say…
Hannah Piper is an absolute pleasure to work with.