We advise clients in the following areas:
- We provide ongoing tax advisory services to ensure strict compliance with the law while benefiting from the tax advantages established in the tax regulations
- We advise on and managing consolidated groups
- We advise on business acquisitions and transfers as well as business restructurings (mergers, demergers, spin-offs, and, swaps)
- We can provide tax audits
- We review and provide recommendations on remuneration policies for management and employees
- We advise on transfer prices
- We provide tax advice on real estate transactions
- We provide tax advice on patent box intangible assignment
- We review and help to implement corporate or contractual structures that make it possible to benefit from the advantages allowed by the tax legislation
- We advise on the issuance of legal opinions on complex interpretation matters.
Taxation of Private Assets
- We advise on taxation of individuals and corporate structures and assets
- We plan and create corporate and asset structures to minimise taxation in Spain in the strictest compliance with the Law
- We provide advice on Spanish Inheritance Tax and tax on lifetime gifts, as well as broader family taxation
- We advise foreign individuals with assets outside Spain who become residents of Spain.
- We advise on fiscal planning for foreign business investments and structures in Spain, as well as Spanish business investments and structures abroad
- We advise on the creation of Spanish holding companies
- We assist on the application of conventions for the avoidance of international double taxation
- And we provide fiscal planning for expatriates and foreign workers posted in Spain.
Tax Inspections and Proceedings
- We provide legal counsel on Tax Administration audits and inspections
- We advise and manage tax proceedings brought by taxpayers against the Administration
- We also advise on economic-administrative claims and appeals.