Why choose our Private Equity Lawyers?
We are industry experts, focusing on technology, life sciences and healthcare, financial services and energy, providing companies in those sectors with market-leading, innovative advice.
Our deep sector knowledge in these four industries across our European network enables us to help clients navigate commercial and increasingly complicated and sophisticated regulatory issues to get deals done.
Our technology team acts for companies operating at all levels in the technology, media and telecoms sectors, from global technology giants to new start-up disruptors covering technology infrastructure, gaming, AI, virtual reality, and the metaverse. Those companies rely on our market-leading advice to guide them through current regulation but also on future developments in a fast-evolving regulated sector.
Our life science and healthcare lawyers advise clients from traditional bricks and mortar healthcare companies to innovative cell and gene therapy companies; from university spin-outs to product and medical device launches offering a fully one-stop shop for such companies and their investors throughout Europe and beyond.
Within financial services we act for financial institutions, credit funds, new banks and fintechs. We cover the full spectrum of advice to these companies, having a breadth of practice covering lending to structured products and credit derivatives.
Our energy specialists advise both renewable and conventional energy businesses.
• Advising California-based fund SymphonyAI LLC on its acquisition of the NetReveal financial crime platform from BAe Systems plc
• Advising management team of Student Roost, Brookfield's UK purpose built student accommodation business, on the £3.3bn auction sale to Greystar and GIC (a Singapore Sovereign Wealth Fund)
• Advising CA Ventures on the £161m sale of its first portfolio of Student Accommodation assets (consisting of PBSA properties in Glasgow, Edinburgh and Sheffield) in an auction process, which was sold to Apollo Global Management
• Advising family office investment fund and Bidco on its acquisition of a majority stake in UK dessert parlour brand and food retail chain Creams café
• Advising Chicago and NY-based Growth Catalyst Partners, LLC on 5 transactions as they build rapidly-growing risk information and services group Sigma7
• Advising Reality Germany, part of the Reality Group, on three investments in Göttingen and Krefeld
• Advising a private equity investor on the buyout of an institutional partner from an investment in a portfolio company
• Advising investor and Bidco on the management buyout and acquisition of a minority stake in home improvement financing and funding business Improveasy
• Advising the founders and management of White Clarke, a provider of retail, fleet, wholesale and asset finance solutions for the automotive and equipment finance industry on the sale of the business by Five Arrows Principal Investments to Solifi, a portfolio company of Thoma Bravo
• Advising the shareholders of MaxSolar on the sale of their interests to Nature Infrastructure Capital, a private equity house dedicated to accelerating the energy transition
• Advising the management of SureCloud, a leading provider of Governance, Risk and Compliance SaaS solutions on a majority investment in the business by CGE Partners
• Advising the founders and management of Intelliflo, a leading provider of front and back office SaaS solutions to financial intermediaries on the business by HG Capital to Invesco, the Atlanta based global investment management company
• Advising Aer Soleir on a US$250m equity investment from 547 Energy (the energy platform of Quantum Energy Partners)
Download: Fieldfisher Venture Capital Wrap 2021
Latest private equity news and views
Sign up to our email digest