- Advising Excelya Group on cross-border acquisitions of three targets in Germany, the Netherlands and the UK, as well as a multi-million euro financing by a consortium of four French banks, led by Société Générale.
- Advising StatPro Group plc, a previously AIM-listed provider of portfolio analysis tools, on its £161 million takeover by Ceres Bidco Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Confluence Technologies, Inc., a global leader in data-driven investment management solutions.
- Advising Japanese company GLORY Ltd. (GLORY) on the majority acquisition of shares in Germany's Cash Payment Solutions GmbH (CPS).
- Advising Barker Partnership on its £49 million take-private of AIM-listed plastics company Synnovia.
- Advising BIO-UV Group on its acquisition of 100% of the shares of Triogen Holdings Limited and its subsidiary SUEZ Purification and Disinfection Systems Ltd.
- Advising on the £20 million sale of tenancy referencing company Van Mildert to online property portal, Rightmove.
- Advising DEINOVE on the acquisition of BIOVERTIS (Biovertis AG), and its German subsidiary MORPHOCHEM (Morphochem für Kombinatorische Chemie), from specialised investment funds managed by TVM Capital.
- Advising London AIM-listed robotic process automation pioneer Blue Prism Group plc on its agreement to acquire privately-held Thoughtonomy Ltd for £80 million.
Why choose our Mergers and Acquisitions lawyers?
We advise public and private companies, entrepreneurs and funds operating in a range of sectors including Technology, Media, Energy and Renewables, Life Sciences and Financial Services.
Each team member has particular sectors and geographies of specialism, as part of a European, sector-wide group of specialists.
We know that it is essential to work alongside other professionals, industry bodies and government agencies/regulators to help you achieve your M&A goals.
If you have in-house M&A capability, we are keen to talk about how we can supplement your team's skills and experience – such as looking at how GDPR has changed the nature of due diligence and post-merger integration.
Whether you are an owner-managed business without an in-house team or a multinational with a European buy-and-build strategy, we will tailor our role to your needs and budget.
We look forward to meeting with you to discuss the next phase in your business growth and how we can help.
Latest Mergers and Acquisitions news and views
Sign up to our email digest