Why choose our Employment lawyers?
Our lawyers are very experienced and have developed an expertise in Employment over many years. We always look for the best solution for our clients: a solution that is practical, commercial, and innovative.
Our extensive client base comes from a variety of business sectors and includes start-ups, SMEs and large international corporations.
We provide counsel to a multitude of companies on their employment, pensions, and migration issues. We are also able to assist our clients with labor law-related issues that present themselves in M&A.
Our Employment practice covers:
- Employment contracts
- Employee handbooks and internal regulations
- Non-compete, confidentiality, and restrictive covenants
- Termination of employment
- Mediation, arbitration and litigation of labor disputes
- Day-to day issues faced by Human Resources departments
- Modes/plans of employment and flexible working hour systems
- Labor outsourcing and dispatching
- Employment and residence of foreign laborers
- Employment issues in relocation, dissolution, reorganization or M&A of companies, including advising on the dismissal of and offering of settlements to employees
- Integration and restructuring after M&A
- Social security
- Employer’s liability for illegal employment
- Welfare and equities of employees
- Privacy and data protection
- Labor protection, occupational injury and occupational illness
- Corporate compliance training on labor law
- Day-to-day counsel on labor law issues