Why choose our Health and Safety lawyers?We offer clients a 24-hour incident response service. Our health and safety specialists provide complete support in the aftermath of an incident and provide clear, reassuring advice to boards and/or senior management while an investigation gets underway.
Where incidents do not result in an investigation, we perform discrete internal investigations to help clients understand why they occurred and how to prevent them in future.
We are experts at defending companies and other organisations in health and safety and corporate manslaughter prosecutions. We also advise and represent companies in concurrent coroner inquests and any civil proceedings that follow.
Notable deals and highlights
- We advised a US company bringing a device designed to prevent terrorist contamination of water to the European market on the effect of EU safety legislation.
- We are advising a global travel company on its health and safety compliance obligations.
- We advised a multinational oil and gas company launching a new consumer motor oil product throughout Europe, South America and China, on relevant safety legislation in all launch countries.
- We acted for a well-known travel company subject to cross-border investigations as a result of overseas deaths.
- We advised a leading manufacturing company in relation to an investigation by the Health & Safety Executive resulting from a fatality.
- We advised a local government body in the aftermath of a fatal transport accident.
- We acted for a multinational digital agency in an internal investigation following a serious health and safety incident.
- We provided ongoing advice to a client in the diet programmes market, including on complicated health and safety issues and reputational issues.
Latest Health and Safety news and views
Sign up to our email digest
Click to subscribe or manage your email preferences