Compliance, tax consultancy and the analysis of international tax systems are all essential tools in company management. The frequency of changes to tax laws and regulations means companies are regularly assessing their strategy, but changes also present new opportunities for savings that must be taken promptly to optimise the tax impact on costs.
Why choose our Corporate Tax lawyers?
Due to the broad nature of tax consultancy Fieldfisher Italy has trained dedicated corporate tax professionals. Our experience, level of specialisation and integration of various disciplines, enables us to ensure outstanding quality standards in consultancy and tax compliance services, to both domestic and international companies operating in all markets and business sectors.
Our approach to dealing with tax problems has developed over the years. We build modular teams dedicated to individual clients, capable of providing support as a company grows in size and complexity. We can offer tailor-made solutions to small companies as well as international enterprises, always guaranteeing high standards of professionalism and efficiency.
We work with clients to identify and fulfil their needs and requests in fiscal consulting and compliance. We provide advice in the following areas:
- We advise on ordinary current taxation
- We advise on IAS/IFRS taxation
- We provide estimates of the tax burden for reporting purposes
- We analyse internal tax procedures and their compliance with the laws and regulations
- We provide tax planning and optimisation of groups and companies
- We advise on corporate restructuring operations
- We advise on tax financial tools and operations
- We can assist with the organisation of family assets (‘family holding companies’) and real estate
- We advise on taxation of non-profit organisations
- We advise on expatriates on personal taxation
- And we can provide tax due diligence and tax audits
- We assist on defining tax liabilities for reporting purposes
- We prepare and draft annual financial statements
- And we can prepare annual tax returns