Together with you, we develop a clear idea of how the due diligence obligations and risks should be distributed in the business relationships with your suppliers and customers and implement them for you. This avoids time-consuming and costly legal disputes as well as fines and sanctions due to breaches of due diligence obligations:
- Providing an overview of the existing and upcoming national, European and international legal requirements with regard to sustainable action in supply chains.
- Advice on the applicability of the Supply Chain Due Diligence Act (calculation of threshold values, especially in the case of an attribution of group companies)
- Advice on initiating the necessary adjustments to the legal texts in order to avoid violations and negative consequences (e.g. fines, contractual penalties or exclusion from public contracts)
- Preparation of policy statements and codes of conduct
- Adaptation of existing model contracts (especially in purchasing) and general terms and conditions of business
- Support with legal issues in connection with risk analysis
- Advice in connection with the establishment of a complaints management system in the form of a whistleblower system, including the design of the systems in compliance with data protection and labour law requirements
- Legal advice in connection with the required documentation and reporting obligations
- Conducting trainings and workshops on these topics for responsible employees and managers
- Examination of CSR issues and compliance with the requirements of the Supply Chain Due Diligence Act in the context of corporate transactions (compliance due diligence)
- Support in legal disputes with suppliers and customers as well as official proceedings with regard to violations of due diligence obligations in supply chains
- Advice on liability issues of your managing directors and board members with regard to due diligence obligations incl. representation in the context of official or civil proceedings
Why choose our lawyers for advice on the Supply Chain Due Diligence Act?
Our lawyers look back on many years of experience in their fields and are proven experts in them. This enables us to offer you legally sound and economically based advice. Our advice is always pragmatic and solution-oriented.
In addition to the professional expertise, our clients particularly appreciate the commitment of the partners, the fast response times, the optimally positioned teams as well as the transparent costs and planning security.
- We have been developing economically sensible and legally secure solutions for many years
- Our solutions help companies to implement and further develop their purchasing and sales systems
- We integrate the expertise of our colleagues from other practice groups (e.g. IT/data protection, labour law, antitrust law, litigation) and thus offer a holistic advisory concept with regard to the conception, implementation and application of the legal requirements of the Supply Chain Due Diligence Act in your company
- We act as one team across all locations – this enables us to ensure efficient support for our clients in Germany and worldwide
- Our clients range from international corporations to medium-sized companies to start-ups – we offer you tailor-made advice for your company