Business as usual during COVID-19
Our IT systems are robust enough for us to work from home and we are meeting current and new clients online and by telephone to deal with all enquiries. The courts, counsel and our experts are continuing to work on your behalf. We will contact all of our clients by phone to reassure you of our continuing support at this difficult time.
We realise that most of you will be in self-isolation and would like to express our best wishes for your ongoing safety and health.
Paul McNeil, Head of Personal Injury and Medical Negligence
Our medical negligence solicitors specialise in gastroenterology claims, achieving maximum compensation for people affected by poor treatment.
Gastroenterology claims often involve:
- negligent treatment during endoscopy or ERCP procedures
- delay in diagnosing injury
- side effects following the prescription of medication for bowel disease
- negligent misdiagnosis of bowel disease.
- We appreciate that medical negligence concerning gastroenterology can change your life and we can assist you by providing you with legal assistance to help you improve the quality of your life through obtaining compensation for you. We will ensure that you are provided with:
- Medical care and rehabilitation
- Long-term support and care
Browse our recent gastroenterology negligence cases.
Latest news and insights
Read the latest news and insights from our medical negligence team.
Medical Negligence Review 2019
DOWNLOAD OUR LATEST MEDICAL NEGLIGENCE REVIEW, FEATURING OUR CASE HIGHLIGHTS OVER THE PAST YEAR.Download
Awards and recognition
We are recognised in all the leading legal directories and regularly win industry awards for our work with clients.