We advise clients on all areas of Public Law including:
- Providing comprehensive advisory services on operation in regulated network industries such as the power, gas, renewable energy, telecommunications, audiovisual, transport and other industries
- Assistance in entry in an industry and adequate positioning within it
- We can resolve conflicts connected to fulfilment of the access, interconnection, public service and other obligations of operators
- We advise on the decisions of the Spanish National Commission for Markets and Competition and defence against disciplinary proceedings.
Subsidies and Public Aids
- We advise on applying for European Union, State and regional subsidies and aids
- We provide advice on the management and justification of subsidised projects
- And counsel on procedures for the repayment of aids and subsidies and against connected penalties.
Asset Liability of the Administration
- We process claims for asset liability derived from all kind of damages
- And we advise and process claims against the legislating State for damages caused by the approval of regulations with the rank of Law.
- We advise on all the phases of public contracting procedures (tenders, bids, negotiation, and later execution of public contracts), with both private companies and with Public Administration entities
- We negotiated and advise regarding on partnerships with the Administration for the implementation of any business project
- Administrative concessions
- We advise public entities on the drafting of Administrative Specifications and other contractual documents
- We advise private companies on the negotiation and monitoring of their construction and engineering contracts, both as awardees and as subcontractors in infrastructure projects
- We provide legal counsel in administrative and contentious-administrative proceedings derived from public contracting proceedings and/or the execution of public contracts.
Financing of Projects and Large Infrastructures
- We provide support on infrastructure works and projects in the transport, energy and telecommunications industries
- And advise on the structure of privatisation and financing models for public infrastructures and services
- We advise on the legal aspects of PPP and PPI projects, in general, for the implementation of public infrastructures (roads, railways, ports, airports, or other services), with private-sector participation
- We created joint ventures and other partnership agreements among private companies for infrastructure projects
- We negotiate finance contracts for the construction of public infrastructures and equipment supply
- And we provide legal defence in all kinds of expropriation proceedings connected to the deployment of large infrastructures.
Urban Planning and Environment
- We provide advisory services on procedures for the drafting of planning instruments, both land regulation and urban planning (general, special, and sectoral plans)
- We advise on urban planning management and execution: Expropriation, compensation, and cooperation systems
- We help clients obtain urban planning licences (urban development, construction, works) and activity licences (installation and opening licences)
- We can defend against urban planning disciplinary proceedings (restoration of urban planning legality and penalties)
- We advise clients on the environmental impact of projects when they start: Integrated environmental authorisation, authorisation for greenhouse gas emissions, environmental impact analysis and evaluation
- We advise on authorisations and penalties connected to water supply, spillage, and waste
- We advise clients in disciplinary and environmental liability proceedings
- And we provide urban planning and environmental compliance reports.