Why choose our International Trade lawyers?
With decades of experience advising both business and Government alike, we are able to combine big picture strategic trade insights with practical real-world advice. Like our clients, we deliver our services across borders, teaming up with local attorneys who know the market best – working as an integrated team to deliver worldwide trade expertise and providing an end-to-end service for our clients.
Notable deals and highlights include:
- We advise the UK Government on the negotiation and application of a number of post-Brexit trade deals.
- We are a proud partner of the Centre for Inclusive Trade Policy for the research and development of innovative trade policy.
- We regularly provide practical risk-based advice to global business across all sectors in understanding and managing the impact of EU and UK sanctions and export controls.
- We have successfully challenged EU, Canadian and Swiss sanctions listings.
- We advise business on all their supply chain and logistics needs, including regulator barriers, customs/valuation issues and any consequential contract or T&Cs requirements.
- We have developed innovative and effective trade remedies cases across a wide range of sectors.
Latest International Trade news and views
Sign up to our email digest