Why choose our Debt Finance lawyers?Clients come to us for our cross-border, cross-practice approach – we have the ability to solve the most complex legal issues regardless of jurisdiction. We are able to draw on extensive debt finance capability across the firm's many European offices, as well as the firm's tax, corporate and real estate teams, to assist our clients with structuring and executing their transactions.
When things go wrong, we are able to advise on the re-structuring of transactions and exit strategies through our restructuring and insolvency team.
Clients need advice from lawyers who are experts in their field while also being down to earth and user friendly. Our practice has been recognised in The Legal 500 as 'friendly and approachable' and for providing 'commercial, pragmatic and innovative solutions' across a broad range of debt financing work.
Notable deals and highlights
- We acted for a borrower in connection with the amendment and restatement of its existing £100,000,000 debt facilities and utilisation of a £25,000,000 accordion facility to finance the acquisition of a target company.
- We acted for a private debt fund in connection with a £21,500,000 loan facility made available to a property developer to finance a major development in Essex.
- We acted for a private debt fund in connection with a secured £4,500,000 loan note issuance to finance a major permanent exhibition in London.
- We acted for a specialist bank lender in connection with a revolving credit facility made available to a registered charity, for the purposes of funding its underlying ethical lending business.
- We acted for a lender in relation to a loan to an entrepreneur in order to finance the ongoing operations of an Italian motorcycle brand.
Latest Debt Finance news and views
Sign up to our email digest