The IP department provides assistance to French and foreign companies of all sizes in a wide range of sectors such as luxury, fashion, media, wine and spirits, energy, healthcare, advertising and consulting.
The team offers a full range of services in the areas of trade marks, designs, patents, and domain names. Our approach is global and includes counsel on portfolio management and industrial property-related litigation. We can assist clients in dealings with the administrative authorities (INPI, EUIPO and WIPO) as well as before the courts, having jurisdiction.
Our expertise covers:
- Defence of industrial property rights (specialised litigation, actions for infringement, unfair competition and invalidity, forfeiture, seizure of counterfeit goods)
- Portfolio management (advice on strategy, portfolio audit, prior art search and validation of the chosen sign, deposits and renewals)
- Assistance in the creation process
- Exploitation of industrial property rights (analysis, drafting and negotiation of contracts, audits, inventories)
- Advice on the digital and Internet sectors (domain names, pirated sites, copyrights, image and privacy rights)