Our personal injury team is expert at pursuing motorbike accident claims. We are one of the UK's leading personal injury law firms and specialise in handling complex cases involving long-term rehabilitation programmes.
Specialist motorbike accident solicitors
We have successfully handled motorbike accident claims involving:
- Brain and head injury claims
- Spinal injury claims
- Claims on behalf of children
- Claims against the Motor Insurance Bureau (MIB) where an uninsured driver cau an accident
- Fatal Claims and Inquests when a person has been killed in a motorbike accident
- Motorbike claims
- Cycling claims
- Pedestrian claims
- Defective vehicle claims
- Injuries suffered in road traffic accidents by foreign nationals visiting the UK
Recommended by charities and cycling organisations
We are recommended to victims of motorbike accidents by special interest groups, charities and other organisations, including:
- The Spinal Injuries Association
- Elite Cycling
Browse our recent motorcycle accident cases.
Personal injury review 2019
DOWNLOAD OUR LATEST PERSONAL INJURY REVIEW, FEATURING OUR CASE HIGHLIGHTS OVER THE PAST YEAR.Download
Awards and recognition
We are recognised in all the leading legal directories and regularly win industry awards for our work with clients.
Latest news and insights
Read the latest news and insights from our personal injury team.
Frequently asked motorcycle accident claims questions?
If you are unfortunate enough to be involved in a motorbike accident, you may be able to make a personal injury claim for compensation. We have recovered substantial damages for motorbike accident victims where other firms of solicitors have advised them to abandon a claim.
Motorbike accident claims are generally made by drivers, passengers and pedestrians who have been injured in a motorbike accident. We help those injured to rebuild their lives and to seek compensation from the person who caused the road traffic injury.
We act on a 'no win, no fee' basis. You keep 100% of your compensation.
- Injury to you or a passenger
- Trauma or distress to you or a passenger
- Loss of income and/or future income
- Damage to your motorbike
- Damage/loss of personal property
- Cost of replacement vehicle hire
- Insurance excess
- Other expenses such prescription costs or travelling expenses