Why work with our Nordic desk?
Our experience of working with Nordic-based companies helps us to find the right solutions for our Nordic clients and bridge the cultural nuances.
We invest in building our connections in the Nordic community and are active members of our respective chambers of commerce. We provide extra guidance and recommendations to our clients that comes from us 'knowing the business' - which our clients find invaluable.
We make regular trips to the Nordic countries and make a special effort to visit clients and intermediaries to enhance our relationships and knowledge. Just let us know if you would like us to come and visit.
- Setting up businesses outside the Nordics area and advising on all aspects of legal requirements to carry on business, such as preferred corporate structure, IP rights, employment and privacy/data protection issues.
- Helping companies which wish to enter into joint ventures.
- Representing companies which are involved in inward and outward investment and financing to or from the Nordic region.
- Providing strategic real estate development advice to companies buying and investing in real estate outside the Nordic region.
- Representing Nordic companies in arbitration and state court litigation.
- Bringing and defending claims for damages arising as a result of EU cartels.