Why choose our Data Protection lawyers?
As a result of our long-standing practice we have excellent points of contact within data protection authorities.
Our team of experts is familiar with the legal concerns and expectations of the regulatory authorities and we focus our advice on crucial areas.
Clients trust us in matters regarding employee and client data protection as well as for the development of their global data governance strategy.
We offer our clients a wide range of advisory solutions for implementing the legal requirements on data protection and data security.
Our services include:
- Checking contracts for gaps and optimising them
- Drafting template contracts and clauses relevant to your business area
- Preparation of compliance documentation
- Advising on the introduction of privacy-relevant processes and systems
- Developing solutions for internationally transferring data
- Representing clients in proceedings with regulators
- Data protection advice in relation to the development of business models
- Strategic advice on data security incidents
- We focused on the commercial benefit for our clients when advising on group data centres, cyber security requirements and e-marketing campaigns.
- We supported companies in contract negotiations and provided pragmatic advice concerning the development and marketing of new products and technologies.
- We advised numerous German, European and international companies and groups on all questions of data protection law including compliance with EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).