- Advising London AIM-listed robotic process automation pioneer Blue Prism Group plc on its agreement to acquire privately-held Thoughtonomy Ltd for £80 million.
- Advising French sports media solutions provider VOGO on the acquisition of audio communication business Vokkero® from ADEUNIS.
- Advising ramen noodle restaurant chain Tonkotsu on a deal to secure a £5 million investment from small business-focused private equity group, YFM Equity Partners.
- Advising Japanese company GLORY Ltd. (GLORY) on the majority acquisition of shares in Germany's Cash Payment Solutions GmbH (CPS).
- Advising London AIM-listed energy infrastructure developer InfraStrata plc on its deal to buy Belfast shipyard operator, Harland and Wolff Heavy Industries Ltd, for £5.25 million from administrators, BDO Northern Ireland.
- Advising LINDE + WIEMANN SE & Co. KG, a leading German provider of lightweight and safety components for the global automotive industry, on the entry of investor Neel Metal Products Limited, part of India's JBM Group, as a 50% partner.
- Advising fintech start-up Limeglass on a significant equity investment from J.P. Morgan.
- Advising BIO-UV Group on its acquisition of 100% of the shares of Triogen Holdings Limited and its subsidiary SUEZ Purification and Disinfection Systems Ltd.
- Advising Munich-based software company Cleversoft on a buy and build platform deal with Dutch private equity fund, Main Capital Partners.
Why choose our Corporate lawyers?
We advise public and private companies, entrepreneurs and funds operating in a range of sectors including Technology, Media, Energy and Natural Resources, Life Sciences and Financial Services.
Each team member has particular sectors and geographies of specialism, as part of a sector-wide group of specialists.
We know it is essential to work alongside internal legal teams and other professionals, industry bodies and government agencies/regulators so we can help you prepare your business for challenges in your sector – from regulatory issues to privacy constraints.
In uncertain times, our clients expect us to be influencing the direction of travel, not just following the herd.
We work hard to help our clients achieve a successful transaction and to do this we take the time to understand your ambition and help you to reshape your business.
If you are looking to buy or sell a business, we have a leading M&A team for mid-market M&A transactions. If you are looking for funding to take your business to the next stage then our venture capital, private equity and equity capital markets teams are ready to find the right solution for you.
We are excited to talk about your business and discover what you want to achieve.