Why choose our Outsourcing lawyers?
At Fieldfisher we consistently handle a large volume of outsourcing transactions across fields including applications development & management, networks, desk-top, servicers, data centres, real estate services, facilities management, warehousing & distribution, finance & accounting, HR, business processes and an array of other deals.
We often support clients on programmes which include setting up offshore centres, shared services centres, new ERP and other core systems and implementing automation. Our team has first-class methodology, expertise and practical deal skills that have helped clients close incredibly varied deals - from small, tactical implementations to multi-billion pound projects.
We have specific sector expertise in technology, financial services, communications, retail & logistics, real estate, FMCG and across the widest range of other sectors and functions.
We are also experienced in complex changes and project rescues and regularly support on projects in distress. We regularly work alongside litigators, from recovering delivery to disruptive events such as supplier financial failure, natural disasters, pandemics and crises.
Notable Deals and Highlights
- We advised NS&I on its £660m second generation business process outsourcing to Atos.
- We advised Deutsche Bank on its global telecoms outsourcing improvement programme.
- We advised a Tier 1 Outsourcing Provider on over 50 separate outsourcing deals, including a £300m transformational outsourcing project involving Lloyd's Banking Group.
- We advised the BBC on numerous separate outsourcing projects including core IT services, finance and accounting services and the Newsroom computer system.
- Also, check the latest Outsourcing submissions in the legal directories for example projects.
A Perspective by Fieldfisher - Injecting life back into SIAM: Lessons learnt and a new model for success
This paper presents the lessons from earlier SIAM implementations and challenges best practice thinking to launch a new, improved version of SIAM: SIAM 2.0.download
See the lastest Outsourcing news and views
Sign up to our email digest