Why choose our Project Finance lawyers?Our approach is to provide seamless cross department advice, operating as one unified team, rather than operating in distinct silos, spanning all relevant sectors, disciplines and practise groups, ensuring the clients always benefit from comprehensive, coordinated and market leading advice.
We have particular experience advising lenders (including, though not limited to, development finance institutions, export credit agencies, investment and commercial banks), sponsors, developers and equity investors in the arrangement, structuring, negotiation and completion of complex project finance transactions.
Our team are experts in all aspects of limited resource lending and well-placed to provide project finance advice in respect of projects of all descriptions.
Notable deals and highlights
- We advised the primary lender in an up to $200m limited recourse financing for a Zinc/Copper mine in the CIS.
- We advised the lenders/sellers in respect of a $75m limited recourse commodity (oil & gas) finance transaction.
- We advised lenders as lead counsel on the financing and EPC elements of the largest (120MW) solar power project financing in Europe, 120MW (Crimea region, Ukraine).
- We advised the sponsor on the mandating of a bond arranger for the placing of a US$160 million Luxembourg listed infrastructure project bond by an SPV to fund the construction of a gold processing plant and ancillary infrastructure in Africa.
- We advised on a loan for the construction and operation of an 8.4MW waste heat recovery system for associated electricity generation in India.