Business as usual during COVID-19
Our IT systems are robust enough for us to work from home and we are meeting current and new clients online and by telephone to deal with all enquiries. The courts, counsel and our experts are continuing to work on your behalf. We will contact all of our clients by phone to reassure you of our continuing support at this difficult time.
We realise that most of you will be in self-isolation and would like to express our best wishes for your ongoing safety and health.
Paul McNeil, Head of Personal Injury and Medical Negligence
What is a Cardiac Negligence
- high blood pressure (hypertension)
- ischaemic heart disease, including angina and heart attacks (myocardial infarction)
- abnormal heart rhythms (arrhythmias)
- left heart failure (pulmonary oedema)
- a heart attack was misdiagnosed, usually as gastritis/indigestion
- a delay in adequate treatment of high blood pressure caused injuries
- a failure to treat heart failure properly caused injuries
- failure to manage an arrhythmia appropriately, including following a cardiac arrest
Browse our recent cardiac surgery negligence cases.
Latest news and insights
Read the latest news and insights from our medical negligence team.
Medical Negligence Review 2019
DOWNLOAD OUR LATEST MEDICAL NEGLIGENCE REVIEW, FEATURING OUR CASE HIGHLIGHTS OVER THE PAST YEAR.Download
Awards and recognition
We are recognised in all the leading legal directories and regularly win industry awards for our work with clients.