What is a Cardiac Negligence
- high blood pressure (hypertension)
- ischaemic heart disease, including angina and heart attacks (myocardial infarction)
- abnormal heart rhythms (arrhythmias)
- left heart failure (pulmonary oedema)
- a heart attack was misdiagnosed, usually as gastritis/indigestion
- a delay in adequate treatment of high blood pressure caused injuries
- a failure to treat heart failure properly caused injuries
- failure to manage an arrhythmia appropriately, including following a cardiac arrest
Browse our recent cardiac surgery negligence cases.
Latest news and insights
Read the latest news and insights from our medical negligence team.
Medical Negligence Review 2019
DOWNLOAD OUR LATEST MEDICAL NEGLIGENCE REVIEW, FEATURING OUR CASE HIGHLIGHTS OVER THE PAST YEAR.Download
Awards and recognition
We are recognised in all the leading legal directories and regularly win industry awards for our work with clients.