Why choose our Immigration lawyers?Issues in immigration now affect nearly all businesses, and we support clients in a variety of sectors, including financial, technology, energy, life sciences and retail.
We know that clients often need localised legal advice, and so we specialise in mobility strategy and cross-border projects, providing support across our network of European and international offices.
Brexit may potentially have a profound impact on how businesses recruit their workforce. Our Immigration team has been providing Brexit strategy advice to clients over the past three years so that they can prepare for any eventuality.
Our range of expertise means that clients can approach us no matter the issue. We handle anything from small one-off matters to complex or high volume projects. Our services include assistance with the following:
- Tier 2 applications
- Sponsor licence applications
- Mergers, acquisitions and TUPE
- Right to work checks
- Strategic advice on Brexit including UK staff based in the EU
- Certificate of Sponsorship applications
- Advertising for Tier 2 applications
- Sponsor licence compliance
- Appeals and administrative review
- Indefinite Leave to Remain
- Spouse applications
- Start-up, Innovator, Tier 1 Entrepreneur applications
- Tier 1 Exceptional Talent applications
- Investor applications
- Sole Representative applications
- EU applications