Why choose our Restructuring and Insolvency Procedures lawyers?The Restructuring and Insolvency Procedures department has extensive experience in advising on a wide variety of restructurings and organizational changes. The team has acted for a number of corporates, financial institutions and multinational corporations on the reorganisation of the corporate structure of their domestic and international businesses.
Our long experience in providing both advisory and litigation services means that we are able to assist not only with matters of debt restructuring but also receivership, court-ordered liquidation, safeguard proceedings, court organised sales, and civil liability actions brought against company executives.
Our expertise in insolvency proceedings enables us to better assist our clients in the framework of restructuring (ad hoc mandate and conciliation) which occurs before these proceedings.
The team assists clients in bankruptcy proceedings, including:
- investment funds on sensitive issues such as restructurings, turnarounds, crisis management and prevention;
- debtors and creditors on restructuring operations such as ad hoc mandates, conciliations, safeguards and receiver ships;
- during the acquisition of companies in difficulty;
- during litigation, in particular in the field of mergers and acquisitions, warranty of liabilities and liability of managers and shareholders.
- We advised a subsidiary of a Spanish group which specialises in the wholesale of office supplies, in an insolvency proceeding before the courts of Madrid and the commercial court of Bobigny for all group companies pursuant to European Regulation 2015/848.
- We advised an owner and operator of an amusement park in the context of an ad-hoc mandate, and then in a takeover offer.