Business as usual during COVID-19
Our IT systems are robust enough for us to work from home and we are meeting current and new clients online and by telephone to deal with all enquiries. The courts, counsel and our experts are continuing to work on your behalf. We will contact all of our clients by phone to reassure you of our continuing support at this difficult time.
We realise that most of you will be in self-isolation and would like to express our best wishes for your ongoing safety and health.
Paul McNeil, Head of Personal Injury and Medical Negligence
Oral and maxillofacial surgery is the surgical specialty concerned with the diagnosis and treatment of diseases affecting the mouth, jaws, face and neck. The specialties include:
- Cancers of the neck and of the head
- Cosmetic surgery on the face
- Surgery on the craniofacial area for adults or for children
- Trauma on the cranio-maxillofacial area
Common treatments involve:
- Surgery for all types of jaw correction, and reconstruction of facial symmetry
- Surgical treatment for sleep apnoea,
- Genioplasty (cosmetic correction of the jaw)
- Cosmetic surgery performed either on the neck or on the head for example a rhinoplasty, (nasal operation) or otoplasty, (operation to correct enlarged, deformed ears)
- Dental implants
Browse our recent oral and maxillofacial surgery negligence cases.
Latest news and insights
Read the latest news and insights from our medical negligence team.
Medical Negligence Review 2019
DOWNLOAD OUR LATEST MEDICAL NEGLIGENCE REVIEW, FEATURING OUR CASE HIGHLIGHTS OVER THE PAST YEAR.Download
Awards and recognition
We are recognised in all the leading legal directories and regularly win industry awards for our work with clients.