Why choose our Real Estate lawyers?
Clients value our reliable, goal-oriented and uncomplicated advice on all legal aspects of the real estate sector and the construction industry.
We provide clear, binding and forward-looking recommendations. In this way, we create the conditions for the economic success of our clients and their business.
Our clients include national and international investors, project developers, financial institutions and industrial companies. We have a high level of understanding for corporate and tax law as well as financing.
Fieldfisher Germany's Real Estate lawyers work on domestic projects as well as international projects. In cross-border cases we work closely with our international offices to ensure that our clients receive advice from a single source.
Our experience includes legal advice on
- Real estate transactions
- Development of optimal transaction structures
- Project developments, in particular residential, office and hotel projects as well as industrial facilities
- Advice on project and acquisition financing
- Asset and property management
- Drafting and negotiation of commercial rental agreements
- Legal disputes and enforcement in real estate
Notable deals and highlights:
- We helped one of the most well-known German banks to finance a prominent hotel project in Berlin.
- Our team assisted multiple Olympus sites and group companies as part of our ongoing mandate on private construction law, commercial leases and neighborhood agreements.
- We advised a global finance and information service manager with regards to a comprehensive commercial tenancy agreement in Frankfurt.
- The team assisted an international listed investor on the acquisition of a retail park in Brandenburg.