- How to market your franchise effectively: A legal and commercial perspective
- UK set to charter its own post-Brexit course on competition rules – what does this mean for franchising in the UK?
- Non-compete restriction considered too wide in franchise dispute
- Franchisee, worker or employee?
- The new Vertical Block Exemption Regulation – what does it mean for franchising in Europe?
- Withdrawal of Western brands from Russia - a franchising perspective | Fieldfisher
General Commercial & Advertising
- ASA reports on the potential harm of racial and ethnic stereotyping in ads | Fieldfisher
- CAP and BCAP amend rules on gambling adverts that appeal to under-18s | Fieldfisher
- NFTs: top tips for brands looking to explore the brave new world of non-fungible tokens | Fieldfisher
Kate Williams (solicitor) has joined the team in London. Kate previously worked at Irwin Mitchell in Manchester. Welcome, Kate!
Sonal Patel (director) will return to the team in May, following maternity leave.
The Franchise Team has maintained its first tier rankings in the legal directories, Chambers & Partners and Legal500, as well as a ranking in Chambers Global – with thanks to our clients and contacts for their kind references.
We will be hosting a webinar (date TBC) on the new Vertical Block Exemption Regulations in the EU and UK, and will send details in due course.
Sign up to our email digest