Finance brief - January 2013
- A Guide to Yacht Finance
- A Guide to Recovering Money from a Russian Personal Guarantor
- Marketforce and IEA 10th "The Future of Private Banking" Conference, October 2012
- General liens and financial collateral
- All monies guarantees: do they do what it says on the tin?
- Suing for book debts after assignment: who can bring proceedings?
- Potential lender liability when taking security over an asset
In his briefing paper we provide a detailed guide for lenders, and borrowers, as to the various issues to consider when a lender is providing financing for the acquitisition or re-financing of a yacht. We cover the various structural issues which must be taken into account when financing either a newbuild or an existing yacht and consider the different security documents and other ancillary documents which a lender would usually require from a borrower in connection with such financing.
Sign up to our email digest