Field Fisher Waterhouse LLP announces today the appointment of six new partners with effect from 1st May 2013.
The new partners are:
- Mark Bowman – Medical Negligence and Personal Injury (London)
- Lisa Comber - Technology and Outsourcing (London)
- Hakim Haouideg - Intellectual Property and Technology (Brussels)
- Beatriz San Martin - Intellectual Property and Technology (London)
- Nodir Sidikov – Corporate & Finance (London)
- Dr. Cord Willhoeft - Intellectual Property and Technology (Munich)
The new appointments to partnership will bring the total number of partners at the firm to 154.
Fieldfisher Managing Partner Michael Chissick said:
“This is the third consecutive year where we have promoted six or more talented lawyers to the partnership. This clearly demonstrates our commitment to not only recruit lateral hires but also grow the firm organically and promoting from within.
Fieldfisher has a young partnership with a completely new generation of partners leading the firm now and so we are very excited to be welcoming these exceptional lawyers to the partnership. I wish them every success in their future careers."
For further information, please contact:
Ibrahim Kamara, PR Manager, Field Fisher Waterhouse LLP on 020 7861 4120
Sign up to our email digest