Fieldfisher announces today the appointment of five new partners with effect from 1st May 2014.
The new partners are:
- Tim Suter – Public Regulatory Group, London
- Harriet Seymour – Brand Protection and Trade Marks, London
- Catherine Hudson – Risk Group, London
- Carlton Durrant – Corporate, London
- Hastings Guise – Brand Protection and Trade Marks, London
The new appointments to partnership will bring the total number of partners at the firm to 157.
Fieldfisher Managing Partner Michael Chissick said:
"I am delighted to welcome this excellent batch of lawyers to our partnership. Each has already shown a great level of commitment and great personal attributes. It is also pleasing to see that we are producing great talent at a very exciting time for the firm's. We are currently going through a transformation process and our people are at the centre of it.
"On behalf of the firm, I wish to congratulate them all on achieving this significant milestone in their careers."
Sign up to our email digest