Between 1978 and 1986 RW breathed significant quantities of asbestos when employed as a boiler man fitter by International Computers Ltd. In 2007 he contracted mesothelioma. On 30 May 2008 he was admitted to a Hospice in Sussex and was cared for there on a charitable basis until his death on 12 June 2008.
For the third time in recent months, partner Rodney Nelson-Jones has succeeded in recovering damages in respect of such care. A cheque for £6,200 has been sent to the Hospice and gratefully received.
Rodney, who has pioneered the recovery of compensation in these cases, states:-
"The recovery of over £30,000 for three hospices represents a valuable source of extra funding for these important charitable organisations. In each case, the families of the mesothelioma victims have been very happy to see the payments made to them."
If you have been exposed to asbestos and would like further information please contact us by one of the following:
- You can speak to our mesothelioma solicitors on freephone 0800 358 3848
- e-Mail us at email@example.com
- Complete our short enquiry form
Contact us on freephone 0800 358 3848
Or start your claim online.
"The group is praised for its commitment to 'demystifying the legal process' while this is a firm for which the client has always been a priority"
Charities we support
Heartfelt thanks from mesothelioma claimant
Peter Williams represented heating engineer Peter Claridge in a successful claim against his former employer.
Simple scan to identify breech babies supported by partner Jane Weakley and senior midwife Charlene Francois
Proposals for coroners to investigate late-term stillbirths would provide relief to grieving families