Jennifer Buchanan, one of our solicitors with expertise in cycling accident claims spoke at the Pure Sports Medicine Conference this weekend.It was a highly practical and interactive two dayJennifer Buchanan, one of our solicitors with expertise in cycling accident claims spoke at the Pure Sports Medicine Conference this weekend.
It was a highly practical and interactive two day conference covering the latest in diagnosis, management and treatment of cycling related injuries as well as training for performance.
- Dan Guillemette, Lead Physiotherapist for Team Sky;
- Robert Brown, Specialist Sports Physiotherapist at Pure Sports Medicine;
- Matt Curley, Performance Coach at Pure Sports Medicine;
- Charles Willis-Owen, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon; and
- Bryan McCullough, Specialist Sports Physiotherapist at Pure Sports Medicine.
"Jenny, it was a very insightful, informative talk, thank you #cyclingsportsmed."
The talk focused on how physiotherapists and rehabilitation providers can work together with solicitors to ensure patients receive the best rehabilitation and care to make the best possible recovery following injury. Common misconceptions were highlighted and we hope a greater understanding of how the process can be beneficial was gained.
Thank you to Pure Sports Medicine, in particular Robert Brown, for the invitation to what proved to be a very high calibre and very well attended two day conference.