Caroline Pinfold secures payment for widow of mesothelioma sufferer exposed to asbestos at former Sanderson Wallpaper factory
Ian McLachlan was employed as a maintenance engineer at the Sanderson's Wallpaper factory in Perivale, Middlesex between 1969 and 1972. He was exposed to asbestos during the closure of the plant when dismantling and removing heaters that had been used to dry the wallpaper. His employers did not provide him with any respiratory protection or warnings about the dangers of asbestos dust.
He was diagnosed with mesothelioma in October 2012 but it was not possible to conclude the claim before he passed away. The claim was settled on behalf of his widow who wrote
"Thank you for the care and understanding that you showed throughout this case."
Sign up to our email digest
Click to subscribe or manage your email preferences.