I joined the Personal Injury and Medical Negligence team in 2013 and qualified as a Solicitor in 2017.
I act exclusively for Claimants and specialise predominantly in medical negligence claims. My cases are wide-ranging and I have successfully settled claims for clients who have suffered orthopaedic injuries, ophthalmic injuries, delayed diagnosis of cancer and had foreign objects retained in their bodies, amongst other cases. I also act for parents who have very sadly suffered stillbirth or lost their baby shortly after birth due to negligence.
I appreciate litigation can be daunting and bring back difficult memories. I pride myself in being approachable to my clients and sensitive to their injuries and loss. I am passionate about securing compensation for those who have suffered injury as a result of negligence so that funds can be used for treatment and rehabilitation.
- Six figure sum for mother and father after losing baby at North Middlesex University Hospital
- £375,000 for foreign retained object in body
- Damages of £217,000 when orthopaedic surgeon fails to recognise and repair shoulder injury
- £185,000 for husband where GP negligence leads to early death of wife from hypopharyngeal cancer
- Settlement of £55,000 for woman hit by golf ball in the eye leading to loss of eyesight
- £90,000 for injury to eye due to untreated infection