I deal with a wide range of case types, including:
- Cancer claims involving delays in diagnosis and error in treatment
- Representing families following fatal accident claims
- Representing mothers who have sustained injuries following childbirth
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm claims
- Negligent surgery claims
- Cases involving negligent medication overdose
- Cosmetic surgery claims
- Paediatric birth injury claims
I work hard to secure the best possible outcome for my clients, while supporting them through difficult times in their lives.
What others say…
I would highly recommend Gemma Wells, she has been supportive and very helpful to us since losing my uncle, nothing is too much trouble for her and she will go above and beyond to keep us informed with the day to day running of our case.
From the outset Gemma was excellent. Gemma was efficient, very knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with throughout. She secured an excellent outcome for us and at all times we felt very confident with how the case was progressing. I would very happily recommend Gemma Wells.
Very professional and understanding! Gemma Wells did a fabulous job of looking after my case. She was very kind, sympathetic and knowledgeable. I felt comfortable and reassured from start to finish.