As a corporate transactional lawyer, I advise corporate clients and financial institutions on complex international and domestic M&A (including competitive auction processes on the buy and sell side), joint ventures and long-term strategic partnerships, private equity and venture capital investments/exits and intra-group restructurings. I also advise issuers and financial institutions on IPOs, secondary fundraisings and general corporate advisory work including ESG and shareholder activism.
I have a particular focus advising clients operating in the Technology, Media and Telecoms sector but also regularly advises clients in the life sciences, oil & gas and renewables and manufacturing sectors.
I am also focussed on European in bound work for clients from North America and also advising with respect to corporate transactions involving CEE and CIS regions and India.
I am recognised in Legal 500 and was included in The Lawyer's Hot 100 list 2013.
Representative transactions include:
- Advising Olympus Corporation on its USD3.26bn sale of its scientific solutions business, 'Evident', to Bain Capital involving a pre-sale carve out.
- Advising INW Manufacturing LLC, US based producer of nutrition capsules, gels, drinks and other wellness products following its secondary buy out on its acquisition of nutritional supplements manufacturer, Bee Health Limited
- Advising an industrial acquirer on US2bn acquisition of a leading coal producer
- Advising a digital ledger technology platform for asset issuance, transfer and trading on its operations overseas expansion and investments
- Acting for London Main Market-listed telecoms company on its acquisition of a telecoms operator and reseller
- Advising a US software optimisation multinational on a multi-jurisdictional intra group reorganisation
- Advising a major state owned hydro power producer on its Euros 1.5bn auction bid for hydro and wind renewable assets and electricity supply in CEE
- Advising Olympus Corporation on its acquisition of Arc Medical Design Limited, a producer of award-winning and innovative colonoscopy devices, from Norgine B.V.
- Advising Olympus Corporation on the disposal of its imaging business to Japan Industrial Partners Inc. through an absorption-type split and across a number of jurisdictions, including Japan, UK, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Czech Republic
- Advising Olympus Corporation on the acquisition of FH Ortho SAS, an international orthopaedic company across a number of jurisdictions including France, Germany, UK and Poland
- Advising a US NYSE listed multinational on a complex multi-jurisdictional restructuring
- Advising an investor in a UK Main Market listed company with assets in Russian and Ukraine on ESG matters and shareholder engagement
- Advising a minority activist shareholder of a premium listed FTSE 250 gold producer
I speak English and Russian.