I specialise in complex, high-value personal injury claims, with 15 years' experience representing people injured in accidents in the UK and abroad, including:
- Brain Injury
- Serious Orthopaedic Injury
- Fatal Accident Claims
- Psychiatric Injury
- Industrial Disease
- Terrorist attack
My focus is to secure immediate, vital medical and financial support for clients to enable their rehabilitation. I also represent the families of those killed in accidents.
I have an excellent reputation for achieving substantial settlements for clients suffering asbestos-related disease.
I am recognised in legal directories for my results and specifically for my client handling skills.
I am regularly instructed to take over cases from other law firms and, where necessary, act against other lawyers for mishandling personal injury claims.
My notable cases include:
- Acting for victims of terrorist attack at Finsbury Park and Westminster Bridge.
- Seven figure settlement for a guard assaulted at a Youth Offenders Institute, causing severe head injury.
- Significant settlement for an aspiring boxer who suffered extreme anaphylactic shock after being served a milk shake containing nuts.
- Multi-million pound settlement against a large car manufacturer for an employee who suffered severe brain injury as a result of falling off a ladder.
- Six figure settlement for a Romanian national working and living in the UK involved in a serious road traffic accident.
- £1m recovered for an academic involved in road traffic accident which resulted in chronic pain, preventing him from working.
I regularly speak at training sessions for other lawyers and am quoted in the national press in high-profile cases with wide public interest. I have been interviewed on BBC Radio 4, BBC London Radio and BBC London News.
What others say…
Dushal Mehta is highly experienced in representing claimants suffering from mesothelioma and other asbestos-related illnesses. Sources note that he is a "dedicated and incredibly hardworking" practitioner, who "knows this area inside-out. He's very good with his clients - they really love him and they absolutely trust him."
he's very knowledgeable and gets brilliant results
an exceptional lawyer' with 'excellent' client-handling skills
excellent Dushal Mehta…very thorough, patient and hard-working