My practice areas are corporate law and data protection.
Prior to joining Fieldfisher China, I interned for the legal departments of two Fortune 500 companies. This enabled me to better understand clients’ needs. Since joining Fieldfisher China, I’ve been focusing on corporate law, such as M&A and FDI, and compliance such as data protection and anti-bribery. To be more specific:
- Represented a Chinese state-owned enterprise to complete an M&A transaction with a German company, including translating various transaction documents, assisting the client in negotiations, and drafting closing documents;
- Assisted a German machinery manufacturer in completing its IPO due diligence, including assisting in reviewing relevant documents and drafting English legal due diligence report;
- Provided perennial legal advice to various companies, including reviewing various agreements and documents, providing comprehensive legal advice, and made legal risk warnings
- Provided GDPR and PIPL related legal advice and compliance tips for a number of domestic airlines, advertising companies, luxury goods companies, technology companies, etc.
- Drafted, modified, and translated privacy policies related to our clients' websites, apps, and employees according to their business models to make them compliant with the requirements
I have passed Chinese bar in 2018 and New York Bar in 2021.
I hold an LL.M. and J.D. degree from Washington University in St. Louis and an LL.B. from East China Normal University.
I am native in Mandarin and fluent in English.