My clients include global cloud service providers, social networks and review platforms, some of Europe´s leading ad tech businesses and specialist software providers for regulated industries such as insurance. I have a strong litigation track record and regularly represent my clients before court, including the European Court of Justice and the European Court of Human Rights.
Examples of my work include:
- Representing a leading international review platform in court cases concerning an algorithm-based rating calculation
- Advising a global provider of cloud computing solutions with respect to its German offering
- Representing a specialist software provider in court proceedings concerning a failed IT project
- Representing the world´s leading manufacturer of smart TVs in a lawsuit concerning the collection of user data
- Advising leading ad tech providers on GDPR readiness including the preparation of an IPO
- Representing one of Europe´s leading flight search engines in proceedings related to product features and aviation regulation
- Advising an international supplier of medical devices and digital photography products on their IT infrastructure outsourcing
- Representing a large German publisher in proceedings concerning print offerings supported by a public broadcaster
I have been appointed as a lecturer for the Bucerius Law School (Hamburg) on legal writing.