I also advise companies on all types of corporate matters, holding the position of Secretary of the Board of Directors for Spanish companies in different sectors, in corporate restructuring operations such as mergers, divisions and corporate reorganisations, and contract management in general.
For more than 15 years, I have developed extensive experience in the field of franchising, agency and distribution, advising companies in processes of expansion of their business and the resolution of conflicts in an extrajudicial manner.
My career path includes, especially, advising international groups on their implementation process in Spain, creating joint ventures for the development of business projects, and negotiating and closing business collaboration agreements.
Additionally, for several years I have been an associate professor at the Pompeu Fabra University in Barcelona, teaching different courses in the field of Law. I have also given many lectures and seminars at different organisations such as the ICAB (Il·lustre Col·legi d’Advocats de Barcelona [Barcelona Bar Association]) and the French Chamber of Commerce.
I regularly contribute to the writing of articles in different publications, and I am a member of various associations and organisations such as the International Bar Association (IBA) and Barcelona Global, Treasurer of the Board of Directors of the AFC (Associació de Franquícies de Catalunya [Franchise Association of Catalonia]) and a member of the Committee of Legal Experts of the AEF (Asociación Española de Franquiciadores [Spanish Association of Franchisers]).
- RSM. Commercial Department. Managing Partner of the Department. (2017-2021)
- GARRIGUES. Commercial Department. Main Associate (2000-2017)
- Pedrosa Lagos. Commercial Department. Senior Counsel (1998-2000)
- Bachelor of Laws. CEU Abat Oliba (1994)
- Carlos III University of Madrid. Master’s in European Union Law (1994-1995)
- Collaboration with Taylor Wessing Paris, Franchise and Distribution Newsletter (2021).
- Collaboration with Lefebvre (2018-2021).
- Several articles published in the Garrigues Legal Editorial of the CEHAT Magazine referring to legal issues that affect the hotel industry, such as “Methods of international expansion: from joint venture to tenancy or franchise agreements”.
- Writing of a chapter called “Joint Ventures in Spain”, for the publication “Joint Ventures in Europe”, by the English publisher Tottel Publishing.
- “International Guide to Taxation of Real Estate. Spain.,” publication by Horwath International.
- Various publications in press and legal journals.