This year, Brigitte Daille-Duclos is named as "Lawyer of the Year" in Healthcare Law. Best Lawyers selects only one lawyer in each practice category and designated geographic region as their "Lawyer of the Year," making this recognition particularly noteworthy.
The publication is the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession, listings not only focus on legal expertise, but also, ethics and professionalism of the highest calibre.
The 2021 list features the following Paris Partners:
- Brigitte Daille-Duclos (Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice and Health Care Law)
- Anne-Laure-Hélène des Ylouses (European Union Law)
- Laurence Dumure-Lambert (Labor and Employment Law)
- Nathalie Hadjadj-Cazier (Intellectual Property Law)
- Olivier Lantrès (Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice and Health Care Law)
- Hélène Lefebvre (Structured Finance Law)
- Christopher Mesnooh (Information Technology Law and Telecommunications Law)
- Bruno Paccioni (Insolvency and Reorganization Law)
- Emmanuel Paillard (Public Law) *
- Samuel Pallotto (Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice) *
- Pascal Squercioni (Private Equity Law)
- Marie-Léonie Vergnerie (Environmental Law)
You can see the full list for France here >>>>>
*Lawyers who are listed for the first time in Best Lawyers.
Sign up to our email digest
Click to subscribe or manage your email preferences.