Why choose our Professional Negligence lawyers?
Based across three regional offices we have one of the largest teams of professional negligence solicitors in the UK, which means clients can expect our first rate service wherever they need it. Fieldfisher's solicitors have vast experience in all matters relating to professional negligence, which assures clients of a risk-free solution. We will assess the circumstances of your case and the consequences of the incorrect work or advice.
We go the extra mile to make sure our clients get access to the justice they need, and therefore have a number of funding options available for your case that we will talk you through.
If you are unhappy with the service or advice given to you by a professional, you should contact us to determine if you have grounds for a claim. Time is an essential factor in professional negligence actions so it is vital that you contact us as soon as possible.
Notable deals and highlights
- We have acted as the lead and trusted advisors on some of the most high-profile property litigation cases in UK history.
- We have represented lenders on a large number of mortgage frauds and claims against solicitors and valuers for negligence arising out of their involvement in transactions.
- Our team assisted a major football club in a multi-million pound arbitration concerning the construction of its new stadium where the issues included delay and additional design costs.
- We have advised on professional negligence claims against financial advisers in relation to negligent investment advice and the mis-selling of financial products.
- Our experts represented the owner of a marquee hotel on the Southbank in relation to the delivery of the project and resolution of several disputes in relation to construction and design.
- We acted for the victim of a complex mortgage fraud in a claim against her former solicitors for negligence.
- We represented a property investment company in a professional negligence action against building control inspectors following defects to a property which caused our client significant loss.
- We represented an offshore establishment wrongly advised to make investments, in a significant compensation claim against its investment advisor and the boutique investment bank which recommended the investment.