Why choose our Professional Negligence lawyers?
Based across three regional offices in the UK, we have one of the largest teams of professional negligence solicitors in the UK. Our lawyers have vast experience in all matters relating to professional negligence and offer a comprehensive dispute resolution service to handle the most complex claims.
We quickly and carefully assess the circumstances of every case and establish all the consequences of the incorrect work or advice for our clients, which may include lost time, missed opportunities and reputational damage as well as financial losses. We also defend and represent professionals against allegations brought before their regulatory bodies.
We offer different funding options to clients who wish to pursue claims according to their financial position and objectives, giving them peace of mind and clarity as to costs.
Notable deals and highlights
- We represent lenders on a large number of mortgage frauds and claims against solicitors and valuers for negligence arising out of their involvement in transactions.
- We assisted a major football club in a multi-million pound arbitration concerning the construction of its new stadium where the issues included delay and additional design costs.
- We advise on professional negligence claims against financial advisers in relation to negligent investment advice and the mis-selling of financial products.
- We represented the owner of a marquee hotel on the Southbank in London in relation to the delivery of the project and resolution of several disputes in relation to construction and design.
- We acted for the victim of a complex mortgage fraud in a claim against her former solicitors for negligence.
- We represented a property investment company in a professional negligence action against building control inspectors following defects to a property which caused our client significant loss.
- We represented an offshore establishment wrongly advised to make investments, in a significant compensation claim against its investment advisor and the boutique investment bank which recommended the investment.
Latest Professional Negligence news and views
Sign up to our email digest