The Legal500 research is based on feedback from clients, submissions from law firms and interviews with leading private practice lawyers.
The rankings include individual recognition for:
- David Bond, entering the "Hall of Fame" for the first time
- Gordon Drakes, is recognised as a "Leading Individual"
- Vicky Reinhardt, is recognised as a "Next Generation Partner"
- Rachel Bowley, is recognised as a "rising star"
- Andrew Dodd is recognised as a "key lawyer" for his work in handing franchise disputes
Client testimonials refer to the team's "truly innovative approach" and " highly personal service", commending it as "the leading practice".
This ranking follows on from a very busy year for the team, which has been supporting clients across a range of sectors as they adapt to a post-pandemic world and look ahead to new challenges and opportunities, both in the UK and overseas.
Reflecting on this year's endorsements, Gordon Drakes, co-head of the franchise team, said: "This is great news for our team. It is very pleasing to see so many of our team recognised for their expertise in franchising, and it is a testament to the firm's longstanding commitment to our franchising practice. We are acutely aware that this recognition is only possible because of the support we receive from both our clients and fellow professionals and we continue to be very grateful for that."
Sign up to our email digest