I am a competition and regulatory lawyer, advising on all aspects of EU and UK competition law (investigations, compliance audits, dawn raids, dominance, restrictive practices, merger control and distribution/'route to market' strategies) and regulatory issues. I also advise clients on new and developing regulatory issues relating to ESG and sustainability.
I work with a range of clients, from small enterprises through to multi-national corporates and large trade associations, across a broad range of sectors. I have particular expertise in advising on CMA investigations and in regulated sectors including food and beverage, retail and consumer and life sciences. I support clients with practical, risk-based advice with a focus on finding solutions in a way that aligns with business objectives.
I have a Distinction in the EU Competition Law Diploma (one of 4% of candidates to pass with Distinction) and am described by Legal 500 as "delivering consistently great work to a number of the firm's key clients, particularly with regards to CMA investigations."
Published rankings include:
- Legal 500 2023 Next Generation Partner
- Legal 500 2022 Rising Star listing (EU and competition in London | Law firm and lawyer rankings from The Legal 500 United Kingdom - Solicitors guide).
- UK Top 25 Up and Coming Female Lawyer in law.com's 2022 Rising Stars awards (Rising Stars 2022: The UK's Best Up and Coming Female Lawyers | Law.com International).
- Nominated by clients as a Thomson Reuters Stand-Out Lawyer for the second consecutive year as part of its annual Sharplegal research study of over 2,000 senior in-house counsel across the world.
- Runner up in the Lawyer of the Year category in the Modern Law Awards 2022.
What others say…
A lawyer who has made a major contribution to the success of her practice (…) evidenced by strong management and leadership.
She is always practical and helpful.
Smart, pleasure to deal with and always provides commercial, practical advice.
Exceptional lawyer and partner to our in-house team. She provides fast feedback and applies the law and technicalities to our specific situation, meaning that the advice she gives is practical and commercial – exactly what I need from an external lawyer.