My main areas of practice
A particular focus is on advising on Administrative and Administrative Procedural Law and representing our clients in proceedings before the administrative courts.
In addition, I prepare expert opinions on public law issues. Many of the cases I advise on concern issues of state, federal and European Union law. Within the scope of my advice, I assist our clients from the very beginning, support them with knowledge of the procedures in public authorities gained from my own experience and also take into account implications that go beyond pure legal issues.
Our clients include federal ministries, including the Federal Ministry of Digital Affairs and Transport, supreme federal authorities and constitutional bodies.
I advise our clients in German and English.
I have published the following articles and columns, among others:
- The new German government and its coalition agreement: How should the administration be modernized? Overview and classification
- Germany restricts legal action against wind farm projects (only in German)
- State and Information Legal Update 1/2022 (only in German)
- The "in-camera" procedure in administrative proceedings - protection of official files and information (only in German)
- Limits of state transparency - No insight into correspondence of authorities in social media (only in German)
I completed my studies in Frankfurt an der Oder.
Before joining Fieldfisher, I worked as a lawyer in a large commercial law firm.