Fieldfisher Spain has once again been recognised as one of the leading law firms by Chambers and Partners Europe 2023.
Based across our offices in Madrid and Barcelona, our Spanish team has been credited for its work in the following practice areas:
- Corporate/M&A: Mid-Market
- Dispute Resolution: Barcelona
- Life Sciences
- Restructuring/Insolvency: Barcelona
- Restructuring/Insolvency: Insolvency
Our partners Jordi Ruiz de Villa Jubany (Dispute Resolution: Barcelona), Héctor Jausàs (Life Sciences: Regulatory), Josep Carbonell Callicó (Intellectual Property: Patents & Trade Marks), Borja Martínez Corral (Competition/European Law) and Ramón Vázquez del Rey Villanueva (Energy & Natural Resources) have also been recognised as leading lawyers in their respective specialities.
Highlights for Fieldfisher Spain in the past year include acting on:
- An acquisition by BMI Group of Asfaltos Chova, S.A.U., a leading Spanish company in the waterproofing, thermal insulation and acoustic insulation sectors.
- A joint venture agreement between Irish blue economy developer Simply Blue Group, Proes Consultores, S.A. (Grupo Amper) and FF Wind, S.L., for the development of five floating offshore wind projects in Spain and Portugal.
- An acquisition by Resinas do Brasil of a unit of the Mars Group held by the Spanish entity Cafosa Gum, S.A.
We would like to congratulate the whole team for this achievement and thank our clients for their trust.
Sign up to our email digest