Our European network of offices supports an international client base alongside our Silicon Valley and China offices. Among our clients we count social media sites and high street coffee chains as well as pharmaceutical, life sciences, professional service firms and medical devices companies, energy suppliers, banks and technology leaders.Apply now
We are seeking to recruit a Partner to join our growing Insolvency and Restructuring Group. We are keen to hear from candidates who are interested in being part of the firms exciting growth plans and who wants to become a valued member of a growing European practice. The Insolvency & Restructuring Group currently consists of one Partner, one Associate, one Solicitor, one Trainee Solicitor and one Legal Secretary.
This would be an ideal opportunity for an ambitious salaried Partner with a busy practice who is looking for a change, wants to be a part of the Fieldfisher growth plans and keen to help further build a successful business. Applications from Senior Associate level Solicitors who can demonstrate they can operate at Partner level may also be considered. The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Significant experience within Insolvency and Restructuring;
- An enthusiasm and skill for business development;
- Ability to foster trusted relationships with our clients;
- Be a self-starter;
- An entrepreneurial spirit, a commercial focus and business acumen;
- An existing and loyal client base;
- An ability to migrate existing clients and/or quickly generate new business;
- Excellent client management and relationship skills.
A competitive compensation package will be available which can be discussed with the successful candidate.
Fieldfisher is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for the role please submit your CV to HR.Ireland@fieldfisher.com or if you have any questions or would like to discuss the role confidentially please contact Karen Dempsey, Human Resource Manager directly on 01 828060