Why choose our Employment lawyers?
Our extensive client base covers a range of sectors and includes large corporations, emerging growth companies, government and semi-state bodies.
We provide expertise from the pre-employment stage to termination of employment and assist employers in litigation from the Workplace Relations Commission to the High Court in matters such as discrimination, breach of contract and bullying and harassment claims.
Areas of Practice:
- Employment contracts
- HR policies and procedures
- Grievance and disciplinary matters
- Performance and absenteeism management
- Support in corporate acquisitions and disposals, including due diligence
- Transfer of undertakings and outsourcing
- Bullying and harassment
- Workplace stress issues
- Employee related whistleblowing
- Mandatory retirement issues
- Industrial relations and Trade Union matters
- Termination of employment
- Employment equality and discrimination Issues
- Claims before the Workplace Relations Commission, Labour Court and the civil courts
- Employment injunction applications
- Advice on and drafting of Settlement Agreements
Our Employment Team has developed a niche practice advising clients in the pharmaceutical, insurance and financial services industry. Clients include Novartis, Alcon Laboratories, AON, AIG, Athora, EY and KPMG.
Our Employment Team has also developed a niche practice advising public sector, semi-state and statutory bodies. Clients include Eirgrid, Coillte, Irish Aviation Authority, Maynooth University, the Medical Council and the Financial Services Ombudsman, amongst others.