Why choose our Employment lawyers?
Our extensive client base covers a range of sectors and includes large corporations, emerging growth companies, government and semi-state bodies.
We provide expertise from the pre-employment stage to termination of employment and have recently assisted an employer on a High Court litigation from the Workplace Relations Commission to the High Court in matters such as discrimination, breach of contract and bullying and harassment claims.
Areas of Practice:
- Employment contracts
- HR policies and procedures
- Grievance and disciplinary matters
- Performance and absenteeism management
- Support in corporate acquisitions and disposals, including due diligence
- Transfer of undertakings and outsourcing
- Bullying and harassment
- Workplace stress issues
- Employee related whistleblowing
- Mandatory retirement issues
- Industrial relations and Trade Union matters
- Termination of employment
- Employment equality and discrimination Issues
- Claims before the Workplace Relations Commission, Labour Court and the civil courts
- Employment injunction applications
- Breach of contract claims
- Advice on and drafting of Settlement Agreements
Our Employment Team has developed a niche practice advising clients in the pharmaceutical, insurance and financial services industry. Clients include Novartis, Alcon Laboratories, Zurich Insurance, AON, AIG, Aegon and Leaseplan.
Our Employment Team has also developed a niche practice advising public sector, semi-state and statutory bodies. Clients include Eirgrid, Coillte, RTE, Maynooth University, the Medical Council and the Financial Services Ombudsman, amongst others.