Our European network of offices supports an international client base alongside our Silicon Valley and China offices. Among our clients we count social media sites and high street coffee chains as well as pharmaceutical, life sciences, professional service firms and medical devices companies, energy suppliers, banks and technology leaders.Apply now
We have a vacancy for a Solicitor or Barrister to join our busy Public and Regulatory Law department.
This role offers interesting and rewarding work in an innovative and progressive environment.
The successful candidate will work in a team which provides advice to Public and Regulatory bodies across different sectors including education, charities, financial, health and social care. The advice provided covers areas including investigations, discipline (including fitness to practise), enforcement, regulatory prosecutions, statutory interpretation, administrative law, competition law and procurement law.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 5 years post qualification experience as a solicitor or barrister in this jurisdiction.
- Experience in some of the areas outlined above in which the team advises our public and regulatory clients.
- A team player with strong communication skills;
- A good work ethic with a positive can do attitude and approach to work;
- Ability to foster trusted relationships with our clients;
- Excellent drafting skills and attention to detail.
Competitive salary and benefits package offered, some include:
- Healthcare contribution
- Pension contribution
- Medical Benefits through our provider Webdoctor
- Paid Maternity contributions
- Group Life Assurance Scheme
- Income Protection Insurance
Fieldfisher is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for the role please submit your CV to HR.Ireland@fieldfisher.com or if you have any questions or would like to discuss the role confidentially please contact Karen Dempsey, Human Resource Manager on 01 8280600.