My practice focuses on high value and multi-jurisdictional arbitration and litigation cases. I act in a variety of disputes involving professional negligence, breach of contract, shareholder disputes, tax disputes, investigations and fraud.
Selected arbitration and dispute experience:
- Acting for a company in relation to trade financing arrangements where allegations of fraud led to a claim of US$500m by a leading UAE bank.
- Acting for Ukrainian nationals in a fraud claim relating to an alleged Trust created by a deceased family member involving assets in various jurisdictions worth over $200m.
- Acting for western bankers in the English High Court in a case listed as a "Lawyer Magazine Top 20 Case of 2019" and subsequently being shortlisted for a "Legal Week Disputes Team of the Year" award in 2021 after winning the trial.
- Acting on a £1bn claim against an ultra-high net worth non-resident individual in the England.
- Acting for minority shareholders of a major Ukrainian oil and gas company, in their claims against a majority shareholder.
As well as my fee earning work, I am also a legal volunteer at the National Deaf Children's Society, supporting deaf children and their families to overcome the social and educational barriers that hold deaf children back.
I am a member of the LCIA's Young International Arbitration Group (YIAG).
I am a Russian and Ukrainian speaker.