Fieldfisher Data Breach Manager
Fieldfisher's 24-hour service ensures companies in highly regulated environments have greater capacity to meet the 72-hour window mandated by the relevant supervisory authorities for the initial data breach assessment and reporting to regulators, by allowing for quick, methodical assessments and robust defensible conclusions.
By using the Fieldfisher Data Breach Manager, clients can confidently meet data breach reporting obligations with 24/7 access to Fieldfisher's data breach assessment methodology, digital incident management and collaboration tools, along with expert advice and guidance you can rely on.
Developed with cloud-based legal operations platform Lawcadia, the Fieldfisher Data Breach Manager enables you to:
- Securely and easily log, assess and track data breach incidents with 24/7 access to Fieldfisher's market-leading incident assessment methodology
- Communicate and collaborate with Fieldfisher experts for advice and support
- Create a robust and defensible record of assessment to support decision-making and the timely notification of incidents to the relevant supervisory authority
- Monitor and manage all tasks and activities in a single workspace
- Provide internal stakeholders with access to reporting dashboards
For more information read the Data breach Manager FAQs
Request a Demo
Get in touch with the team through the form below to recieve a free demo.