I have particular expertise in landlord and tenant matters and act for both corporate occupiers and investment landlords on all aspects of their property portfolios.
I have provided support to our corporate team on various projects on both share and assets sales with commercial property elements.
I am a commercially minded solicitor who seeks to understand a client's business needs in order to add the most value through my legal expertise.
Recent experience includes:
- Acting for an international investment client on the refinance of their UK regional portfolio involving completing City of London certificates of title and liaising with bank solicitors in respect of the same.
- Leading a sub-team on the £30m acquisition of an office building in Croydon with redevelopment considerations post-acquisition.
- Acting for a local Midlands client on the relocation of their UK office headquarters;
- Acting for a number of household name retailers and corporate occupiers on a full suite of legal transactions including new acquisitions, lease renewals and licence arrangements;
- Drafting and negotiating leases, agreement for leases and ancillary lease management documents – including complex drafting and commercial points such as turnover provisions and index linked rent reviews;
- Drafting and negotiating agreements for sale conditional on planning from a buyer and seller perspective.